What permissions do the social sign-on logins ask for?
- Public Profile. This includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale.
- Email Address.
What personal information do we collect from the people through our website?
- Information in the Basic Social Profile (if used) and email.
- Session and course activity.
- General location telemetry, so we know in what countries our training is being used.
When do we collect information?
- We collect your information at login.
- We also track your progress through the training course.
How do we use your information?
- We use your information to create a user account in the zume system based on your email address.
- We will email you with basic transactional emails like password reset requests and other system notifications.
- We email occasional reminders and encouragements depending on your progress through the training.
How do we protect your information?
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only team members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, web administrator or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use “cookies”?
Personal Data collected: name, email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact email address:
See what data we’ve aggregated from your activities with us.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.